Frequently Asked Questions
Forms of Payment:
- All major credit cards
- Cash (if at a vendor event or in-person pickup)
- Payments will be collected before the completion of services or delivery of products through the website.
- Only 1 promotional offer can be used at a time.
- We aren't responsible for unverified payments. If a payment isn't verified within 5 business days, your order will be cancelled and you'll receive an automatic refund.
Hours of Operation/Considerations:
- ShayDee Beauty Co.'s hours of operation is Monday-Friday 9am-7pm and Saturday and Sunday 12pm-5pm. Please allow up to 24 hours for a response.
- Clients and customers please respect ShayDee Beauty Co.’s prices, labor, and time.
- Discounts are only given during promotions and specials.
Can orders be picked up or delivered?
- Orders may be picked up for maintenance services and products for local orders ONLY! Delivery is NOT available at this time.
When will my order be shipped?
- Any order placed before 5 pm EST will begin processing on that day and shipped out within 1-3 days, unless it is a wig maintenance service (service time must be taken into account). Any order placed after 5 pm EST, will begin processing the next day.
SHAYDEE BEAUTY CO. CUSTOM UNITS
What is the price range for services?
- Each unit and maintenance service is customized to your liking, the prices are available on each product page.
How can I order a wig maintenace service?
- To order a ShayDee Beauty Co. Wig Maintenance Service, visit the Wiggin' It! tab on the main menu of our home page, and choose which service you'd prefer.
How much time in advance should I order a wig maintenance service?
- Please allow at least a week for any maintenance service therefore you should take the date you need it by and add the 5-7 day time into account.
Do I need to provide a deposit?
- No, all services and products must be paid for in full prior to receiving them.
How should I maintain my wig at home?
- To ensure that your unit maintains its health and fierceness, it is recommended to bring your wig to ShayDee every 2 months, otherwise at home, I'd suggest washing and conditioning your unit every 2 weeks.